Monday, September 1, 2014

We have had a great opening week for our new school year!  I am excited about the wonderful group of learners I have this year.
We spent the first three days getting to know one another and learning the second grade routine.  It always amazes me how quickly this first week breezes by.  I would like to thank all of my parents for reading the material I have sent home and sending back papers as quickly as you can!  Thanks!
We are all excited that we will have our UMS Barbecue celebration rain or shine this year.  I hope to see many of you on September 10th at 5:30.  We will be at Bayside Park if the weather cooperates and at Colchester High School if it does not.  Please send your form back if you plan to attend.
Picture day is also September 10th.   We are scheduled to have our pictures taken in the morning at about 10:10.  Please be sure to send in your child's picture money on or before September 10th if you plan on purchasing pictures.  

No comments:

Post a Comment