Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Wednesday, April 1st, 2020

Good Morning Happy Humans,

Today is Wednesday and our special would be library.  Check out Storyline Online and listen to a favorite story with someone in your family.  Today is also April Fools day and a good day to tell a joke.  What did the carpet say to the floor? (I've got you covered!)  I know, that was a really funny joke!  If you have time, find a good joke for me and take a picture of it.  Don't forget we are going to try a morning meeting on zoom at 9:00 a.m.  I can not wait to see your adorable faces and hear your voices.  Have a fun filled day!

Hugs, 
Mrs. Thibault.  

Storyline Online Link:

https://www.storylineonline.net/



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! My next door neighbor did this EXACT chalk design on her walk way the other day! BEAUTIFUL! I miss you all!!!!!
    Love, Mrs. Ziter

    ReplyDelete